Ten Emblems of the Holy Spirit.
Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:
1. Fire: Zeal and refining power. ( Luke 3:16; Isaiah 4:3-4; Psalm 104:4;Mal 3;1-4;Acts 2:3;Mat 3;11)
2. Dove : gentleness, harmlessness and comforting power.( Luke 3:22; John1:32-33)
3. Water: Life-giving and infinite power.( John7;37-39)
4. Wind: Resurrection Power ( John3:8;Acts 2:2;Eze 37:9)
5. Oil: Consecration and anointing power.( Isa 61:1-3;Heb 1:9; James 5;14-16; Luke 4;16-21;psalm 45:7)
6. Seal: Redemptive and Keeping Power.( Ephe 1:3;4:30; I Peter 1:5)
7. Earnest: Ownership and guarantee power (2 Cor 1:22; Ephe 1:13-14.)
8. Rain: Life –giving and quickening power.( Joel 2:23-32;Psalm 1:3;Zech 10:1; James 5:7; Hosea 6:3;10:12)
9. Dew: Refreshing and invigorating power.( Psalm 72:6; Hosea 14:5)
10. Gift: Joyful, gracious and liberating power ( Acts 2:38-39; 4:31-33; 2 Cor 3:17-18; Heb 1:9)
Source: Pastor Pappachanbaby
Comments
Post a Comment